San Jose, CA
We are looking for a content writer to join our rapidly growing and funded startup. Gummicube works with top app developers around the world, As a content writer at Gummicube, you will have the opportunity to create blogs, descriptions and marketing material for some of the world's top mobile applications. This is a contract to full-time position where the successful candidate will have a huge impact on our business and can become a key player on the team.
Conceptualize and write content for clients from various industries, ranging from gaming, mobile, TV, music, and tech.
Support community management efforts, from real time customer service inquiries to day to day community management.
Collaborate with Account Manager and Business Team on content strategies.
Research current content marketing strategies, trends and practices to optimize content for most engagement on relevant channels
- Versatile and strong writing skills
- Ability to write clean copy quickly and with minimal supervision
- Impeccable grammar and command of English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Communicate effectively with Gummicube's internal business team and development teams
- Interact with clients as needed
- Manage basic data entry
- Familiarity and solid working knowledge with Google Docs, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the Mobile Industry
- Must be proactive
- Must be creative
- Enjoys researching and following trends and brainstorming innovative ideas and approaches to promote our products
- Interest in both iOS and Android apps and the mobile gaming space
- Must have a good understanding of Gummicube's business and be committed towards helping Gummicube change the mobile marketing landscape
This will be a contract to hire position. All interested candidates should send us a resume and provide a few writing samples that are over 500 words.
Our beautiful modern office was constructed just for us and is situated in the heart of San Jose's vibrant and sunny Downtown District. Within blocks, you can grab lunch at San Pedro Square, pick up a great coffee at Devine Grind or grab dinner at some of the best restaurants in San Jose.
About Gummicube (www.gummicube.com)
App Store Search is changing the landscape of app marketing the same way that Web Search disrupted content discovery on the web. App Store Search is the new marketing standard for mobile apps.
Gummicube develops powerful app discovery technology, enabling anybody with an app to quickly optimize for the most organic search visibility. Gummicube's DATACUBE software leverages proprietary big data for mobile to understand App Store search trends and the competitive landscape. Using DATACUBE, mobile search data and user behavior is no longer a black box -- resulting in greater visibility, more high-quality organic downloads and a lower overall cost of user acquisition.
We believe that successful startups have teams that support each other working toward a common goal. Gummicube strives to have a culture that focuses on maximizing innovation and minimizing internal roadblocks. We believe that work should be fun, challenging and exciting -- with each member of the team invested in doing something that they truly love.
The founding team has a solid mix of engineering, product and marketing/sales experience, allowing Gummicube to deploy its product and generate revenue from day one. Some other companies that we have had founding roles at include Chasma Publishing (acq. by Oberon Media in 2005), PlayPhone (acq. by Gung-Ho in 2014) and Jamba (acq. by VeriSign in 2005).
Read about us on VentureBeat:
Interested? Apply Here