APP STORE OPTIMIZATION (ASO)
We strive for creativity and innovation. Our team consists of mobile veterans, all of whom are open-minded and fun individuals who work hard and play hard.
Account / Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an Account/Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing and funded startup. Gummicube works with top app developers around the world, and as an Account Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to impact the success of some of the biggest brands in the App Store! This is a full-time position with benefits, where the successful candidate will have a huge impact on our business and can become a key player on the team.
- Manage existing accounts, campaigns and partners’ requests
- Research existing partners’ products to understand their needs and optimize campaigns for most engagement on relevant channels
- Collaborate with internal business team, content writers, and development team to ensure projects are met and successfully delivered.
- Manage and prepare results tracking/reporting/metrics for partners’ campaigns
- Ability to analyze results and identify areas for improvement
- Maintain and grow existing clients to retain and achieve the growth goal
- Identify potential and strategic growth within existing accounts for Business Team to up-sell
- Versatile and strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple high priority projects and meet tight deadlines
- Amazing attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal team
- Manage basic data entry
- Familiarity and solid working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, CRM systems and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision/management (Gummicube is a startup and everyone wears multiple hats)
- Familiarity with the Mobile Industry
- Must be proactive
- Must be creative
- Enjoys researching and following trends and brainstorming innovative ideas and approaches to promote our products
- Interest in both iOS and Android apps and the mobile gaming space - Must have a good understanding of Gummicube's business and be committed to helping Gummicube change the mobile marketing landscape
This is a full-time position with benefits. All interested candidates should send us a resume and provide a strong cover letter explaining why you would a good fit for this position.
Location: Our beautiful modern office was constructed just for us and is situated in the heart of San Jose's vibrant and sunny Downtown District. Within blocks, you can grab lunch at San Pedro Square, pick up a great coffee at Chromatic Coffee or grab dinner at some of the best restaurants in San Jose.
About Gummicube (www.gummicube.com)
App Store Search is changing the landscape of app marketing the same way that Web Search disrupted content discovery on the web. App Store Search is the new marketing standard for mobile apps.
Gummicube develops powerful app discovery technology, enabling anybody with an app to quickly optimize for the most organic search visibility. Gummicube's DATACUBE software leverages proprietary big data for mobile to understand App Store search trends and the competitive landscape. Using DATACUBE, mobile search data and user behavior is no longer a black box -- resulting in greater visibility, more high-quality organic downloads and a lower overall cost of user acquisition.
We believe that successful startups have teams that support each other working toward a common goal. Gummicube strives to have a culture that focuses on maximizing innovation and minimizing internal roadblocks. We believe that work should be fun, challenging and exciting -- with each member of the team invested in doing something that they truly love.
The founding team has a solid mix of engineering, product and marketing/sales experience, allowing Gummicube to deploy its product and generate revenue from day one. Some other companies that we have had founding roles at include Chasma Publishing (acq. by Oberon Media in 2005), PlayPhone (acq. by Gung-Ho in 2014) and Jamba! GmbH (acq. by VeriSign in 2005).