Account / Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an Account/Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing and funded company. Gummicube works with top app developers around the world, and as an Account Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to impact the success of some of the biggest brands in the app stores! This is a full-time position with benefits, where successful candidates will have a huge impact on our business and can become key players on our team.
Project Management & Coordination:
- Manage existing accounts, campaigns and partner requests
- Research existing partners’ products to understand their needs and optimize campaigns for increased engagement on relevant channels
- Collaborate with internal teams of data analysts, content writers, creative designers and developers to ensure projects are met on time and successfully delivered
- Provide clear and timely responses to emails from clients and internal teams
- Present deliverables and analyses to clients confidently and accurately
App Store Optimization (ASO) Knowledge:
- Train alongside senior team members to develop an in-depth understanding of ASO principles and company best practices (no previous ASO knowledge required)
- Learn how outside factors, such as Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, traditional media, and more impact organic ASO performance to be able to accurately answer questions and/or direct clients to the correct avenue within the company
- Manage and prepare result tracking and reporting across relevant metrics for partners’ organic and paid marketing campaigns
- Analyze results and identify areas for improvement
Client Retention & Relationship Growth:
- Retain clients and grow existing accounts for possible expansion of relationship
- Identify potential and strategic growth within existing accounts for Business Development Team to up-sell (no sales quotas or minimum up-sells required)
- Versatile and strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple high priority projects and meet tight deadlines
- Thorough attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with clients and internal team
- Familiarity and solid working knowledge of Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Proficiency in Excel is a must!
- Ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision/management, but foresight and confidence to ask questions when needed
Ideal Skills (but not required):
- Familiarity with the Mobile Industry and/or SEO
- Interest or experience in both iOS and Android apps and the mobile gaming space
App Store Search is changing the landscape of app marketing the same way that Web Search disrupted content discovery on the web. App Store Search is the new marketing standard for mobile apps.
Gummicube revolutionized mobile marketing in 2010 as the first App Store Optimization company. Gummicube’s DATACUBE software leverages proprietary ‘big data for mobile’ to understand search trends and the competitive landscape inside the app stores. By using DATACUBE, mobile search data and user behavior is no longer a black box – resulting in greater visibility, more high quality organic downloads and a lower overall cost of user acquisition.
We believe that successful organizations have teams that support each other working toward a common goal. Gummicube strives to have a culture that focuses on maximizing innovation and minimizing internal roadblocks. We believe that work should be fun, challenging and exciting -- with each member of the team invested in doing something that they truly love.
Compensation at Gummicube (an Airship Company)
Gummicube’s compensation is determined by a variety of factors including market data, experience ladders, and geographical location. The starting salary range for this position is: $60,000-$66,000. Some roles may also be eligible for commission, bonus, competitive equity packages and other performance incentives. In addition, we also provide an extensive suite of Benefits offerings as part of our Total Rewards approach to compensation.
- Remote work
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- …and more!
To Apply: All interested candidates should send us a resume, including a strong cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.