Creative Designer / Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Creative Designer to join our rapidly growing and funded startup. Gummicube works with top app developers around the world, and as a Creative Designer, you will have the opportunity to impact the success of some of the biggest brands in the App Store!
We are currently seeking a Creative Designer that can perform these functions:
- Ability to edit images quickly and efficiently
- An eye for design and ability to think creatively
- Proficiency at Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Familiar with adhering to branding guidelines
- Ability to analyze and articulate data-driven creative methodology & strategy
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
Ability to juggle multiple high priority projects and meet tight deadlines
- Amazing attention to detail and follow-through
Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal team
- Familiarity and solid working knowledge with Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, CRM systems and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision/management (Gummicube is a startup and everyone wears multiple hats)
- Video creation (Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Knowledge in other graphics & design software such as Sketch, Figma and/or Affinity Designer
- Responsive Web Design
- User Experience Design
- Familiarity with the Mobile Industry
- Interest in both iOS and Android apps and the mobile gaming space
- Must have a good understanding of Gummicube business and be committed to helping Gummicube change the mobile marketing landscape
To Apply: This is a full-time position. All interested candidates should send us a resume with a portfolio as well as provide a strong cover letter explaining why you would a good fit for this position.
Location: Our beautiful modern office was constructed just for us and is situated in the heart of San Jose's vibrant and sunny Downtown District. Within blocks, you can grab lunch at San Pedro Square, pick up a great coffee at Chromatic Coffee or grab dinner at some of the best restaurants in San Jose.
About Gummicube (www.gummicube.com)
App Store Search is changing the landscape of app marketing the same way that Web Search disrupted content discovery on the web. App Store Search is the new marketing standard for mobile apps.
Gummicube develops powerful app discovery technology, enabling anybody with an app to quickly optimize for the most organic search visibility. Gummicube's DATACUBE software leverages proprietary big data for mobile to understand App Store search trends and the competitive landscape. Using DATACUBE, mobile search data and user behavior is no longer a black box -- resulting in greater visibility, more high-quality organic downloads and a lower overall cost of user acquisition.
We believe that successful startups have teams that support each other working toward a common goal. Gummicube strives to have a culture that focuses on maximizing innovation and minimizing internal roadblocks. We believe that work should be fun, challenging and exciting -- with each member of the team invested in doing something that they truly love.
The founding team has a solid mix of engineering, product and marketing/sales experience, allowing Gummicube to deploy its product and generate revenue from day one. Some other companies that we have had founding roles at including Chasma Publishing (acq. by Oberon Media in 2005), PlayPhone (acq. by Gung-Ho in 2014) and Jamba! GmbH (acq. by VeriSign in 2005).